- Processor: Intel Core i7-8550U processor, 1.8GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.0GHz) and 8MB cache
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8250U processor, 1.6GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 3.4GHz) and 6MB cache
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Display: 13.3” LED-backlit 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) 16:9 glossy touchscreen (Deep Dive Blue only)
- Memory: 8GB / 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard
- Storage: 1TB / 512GB PCIe SSD, 256GB SATA3 SSD
- Keyboard: Full-size backlit, with 1.2mm key travel
- Touchpad: Glass-covered with integrated fingerprint sensor supporting Windows Hello; intelligent palm-rejection
- Touchpad: Precision Touchpad (PTP) technology supports up to four-finger smart gestures
- Camera: HD webcam
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
This package contains the files needed for installing the WLAN driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Wireless LAN Drivers:
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.
- C: \ Network Card \ INTEL
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 12.7 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.